Artists Information with Competitions for Plein Air and Juried Arts Gallery.
____Please scroll down for accepted artists for 2018!___
Artists’ options to participate in the 22nd RFA event:
- 10’x10’ Booth space – BYO tent or arrange for one to be rented from us. Limited electricity available first come, first serve $50 for 2 days.
- Tents must be weighed down properly with 40- 50lbs per pole min please. No personal Banners outside of tents.
- All crafts 80% handmade or risk removal of items or from the show completely.
ACE Members: $75.00 till April 15th, $85.00 till Aug 15th, $95 till Sept 1st.
Non-Members: $135.00 till April 15th, $150.00 till Aug 15th, $160.00 till Sept 1st.
Juried Art Gallery Awards Tent
- Exhibiting Artists: $37/piece
- Non-Exhibiting Artists: $37/piece
- *15% of sales to RFA
- Book you space asap and submit art photos by September 1st. Limited space available.
- There no guarantee that your piece will be accepted (fee is not refunded). You must send 3 photos of your art to eastonriverside@gmail.
- Entries accepted until September 1st
Selected artists will be notified by September 4th 2018 via email. All accepted artists will receive on site information via email. Thank you.
If you wish to participate in the Juried Art Gallery your original art must be 36″ all around max, properly wired and ready to hang. 3D can be 3ft or more with stand appropriate for your work.
These art pieces are offered for sale and any unsold items must be collected by 4:30pm Sunday the 16th September. Festival closed at 5pm. **Uncollected art becomes the property of Riverside Festival of the Arts** No exceptions without prior arrangement.
Only the art within the Juried Arts Awards Gallery will be judged and available for top prizes of:
Fine Art Fine Craft
1st: $600 1st: $600
2nd: $300 2nd: $300
3rd: $100 3rd: $100
Plein Air Art Contest 2018
- BYO canvas/board to have stamped
- BYO supplies
- $40.00 non refundable fee till 9/1 then $50.00 till 9/12. Please email Irina at email@example.com for any issues.
- Rain or Shine Event
- Painting scene within festival vicinity only. Map given at registration.
- Plein Air Cash Prizes:
- ES 1st: $1000
- 2nd: $300
- 3rd: $200
- All art must be collected by 4:30 pm on Sunday the 16th September or will become the property of Riverside Festival of the Arts. No exceptions without prior arrangement.
Paint/Draw Off – TBA
- TBA to enter: Sunday only Pop UP Draw offs! $200.00 in prizes!
- See info booth on the day in Scott Park!
- BYO art supplies/ we will supply draw off supplies. One topic will be painted/ drawn by all.
Maybe you wish to Volunteer/ or do a Demo!
Afters Volunteer Party with free amazing raffles for our volunteers!
Please help publicize the Riverside Festival on all your websites, mailings, and all social channels.
Thank you Artists of 2017:
Fine Arts: painting, drawing, pastel, printmaking, point ism, photography and sculpture. Fine Crafts: jewelry, mosaic, fabric and fiber, stained, fused and blown glass, metalwork, woodwork, clay work and more.
|Rebecca Migdal ~|
|Katharine Winchell ~|
|Sujata Jagota ~|
|Cheryl Coccorese ~|
|Linda Feula ~ Juried Art Gallery|
|Bob King ~ Leather|
|Ron Ford ~ Photography|
|Howard Kivett ~ Fine Jewelry|
|Svetlana Howells ~ Fine Jewelry|
|Cathy O’Connor ~|
|Scott Hallam ~ Glass blowing DEMO|
|Kathleen Metaxas ~ Natural Print Scarves|
|Viji Narasima ~ Dolls|
Not only do our artists have the chance to win cash prizes for their art, it’s also great exposure for their work, with excellent social media and news coverage by radio WDIY, WXPN, print The Irregular, social and print Morning Call, social NJ Direct. It’s a great opportunity for networking and find many new fans of your work! Individual exhibitors’ weekend sales have been over $2,000 per some vendors. Only your own marketing in addition to ours will bring the best results! Post the event asap and add to your own social media. Copy this EastonRiversideFest.org to your media today! #eastonriversidefest @eastonriversidefest on Instagram, Twitter and FB