Artists Information with Competitions for Plein Air and Juried Arts Gallery.
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019
This year by we are bringing back awards for the best Exhibitors. Our judges will walk the festival, and vote for the best fine artists and crafters. This is separate from the Juried Arts Gallery.
Exhibitor Prizes are as follows:
Fine Art Fine Craft
1st: $500 1st: $500
2nd: $200 2nd: $200
3rd: $100 3rd: $100
- 10’x10’ Booth space – BYO tent or arrange for one to be rented from us. Limited electricity available first come, first serve $40 for 2 days.
- Tents must be weighed down properly with 30- 40lbs per pole min please. No personal Banners outside of tents.
- All crafts 80% handmade or risk removal of items or from the show completely.
ACE Members: $75.00 till August 25th, $85.00 till Sept 10th. $95 there after if room.
Non-Members: $135.00 till August 25th, $150.00 till Sept 10th.$160.00 there after if room.
Juried Art Gallery Awards Tent
- Exhibiting Artists: $37/piece
- Non-Exhibiting Artists: $37/piece
- *15% of sales to RFA
- Book your space ASAP and submit art photos by September 1st. Limited space available.
- There no guarantee that your piece will be accepted (fee is not refunded). You must send 3 photos of your art to eastonriverside@gmail.
- Entries accepted until September 1st
Selected artists will be notified by September 4th 2019 via email. All accepted artists will receive on site information via email. Thank you.
If you wish to participate in the Juried Art Gallery your original art must be 36″ all around max, properly wired and ready to hang. 3D can be 3ft or more with stand appropriate for your work.
These art pieces are offered for sale and any unsold items must be collected by 4:30pm Sunday the 22nd September. Festival closed at 5pm. **Uncollected art becomes the property of Riverside Festival of the Arts** No exceptions without prior arrangement.
The art within the Juried Arts Awards Gallery will be judged separately from the Exhibitors and available for top prizes of:
Fine Art Fine Craft
1st: $600 1st: $600
2nd: $300 2nd: $300
3rd: $100 3rd: $100
Plein Air Art Contest 2019
- BYO canvas/board to have stamped
- BYO supplies
- $40.00 non refundable fee until 9/19. Please email email@example.com for any issues.
- Rain or Shine Event
- Painting scene within festival vicinity only. Map given at registration.
Plein Air Cash Prizes:
ES 1st: $1000
- All art must be collected by 4:30 pm on Sunday the 22nd September or will become the property of Riverside Festival of the Arts. No exceptions without prior arrangement.
NEWSFLASH! We have added a Plein Air Workshop on Sept. 14. For $50.00 you can attend the plein air workshop + also enter the Plein Air Art Contest at the Sept 21+22 Festival for that total of $50.00. Hosted by Lehigh Valley artist William DeRaymond, The workshop will begin at the Gold Room in the Grand Eastonian 140 Northampton St. Watch for an online workshop app. soon – we’ll post it to our FB / insta.
Maybe you wish to Volunteer/ or do a Demo!
Afters Volunteer Party with free amazing raffles for our volunteers!
Please help publicize the Riverside Festival on all your websites, mailings, and all social channels.
Not only do our artists have the chance to win cash prizes for their art, it’s also great exposure for their work, with excellent social media and news coverage by radio WDIY, WXPN, WDVR, and iHeart Radio! Print in the Express Times and The Irregular. It’s a great opportunity for networking and find many new fans of your work! Individual exhibitors’ weekend sales have been over $2,000 per some vendors. Only your own marketing in addition to ours will bring the best results! Post the event asap and add to your own social media. Copy this EastonRiversideFest.org to your media today! #eastonriversidefest @eastonriversidefest on Instagram, #eastonriverside on Twitter and FB