The Arts Community of Easton presents two (2) Juried Holiday shows for 2018:
Unique Artisan Markets 4th Annual
at the Grand Eastonian Hotel Lobby and Gold Room, Easton PA
Season Starts Holiday Shopping Show ~ November 17, 2018, Saturday
Hours: 10am – 5:00pm
Peace Candle Lighting Shopping Show ~ November 24, 2018, Saturday
Hours: 10am -5:30pm
These are Juried Shows.
Complete the application online as directed here. You may pay through secured PayPal or credit card. If you wish to mail please print the completed form and mail with your images to the following address:
ACE: Unique Artisan Markets
P.O. Box 465
Easton, PA 10844
** Checks are made out to Arts Community of Easton/ACE. All checks must have UAM and the date of show in the memo only. **
We will notify all artists as they are juried in.
Application questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-455-2195
You must present online or through the mail:
- Four (4) images of your work and a booth shot are required. Photos will not be returned. You will be notified of acceptance. If not accepted your funds will be returned to you via a check from ACE.
- Your images, either online or via mail, will be used to promote UAM shows.
- All work displayed must be original, 80% handcrafted, and created by the artist. Whether one-of-a-kind or limited editions, it should be expertly executed.
- Reproductions of 2D artwork may not exceed 25% of the work in your booth and must be clearly labeled as reproductions.
- We will not accept food items.
- Once you are accepted into the event there will be no refunds under any circumstances due to limited spaces available.
- We ask that you notify us as soon as possible if you must release your booth.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
- Set up times start from 7:00 am for your convenience for each event.
- The artisans will have room for a six (6) foot table and 2 chairs. Pieces may be displayed on a screen that is no wider than six (6) feet. Total area 6X4 feet. Some extra space in certain areas, first come first serve. We supply the chairs and some red cloths. Tables available for $5.00 per event on a first come first serve basis. Please inquire.
- Booths must be manned by the artisan. Only the artist and one assistant are allowed in the booth space during show hours. Eating behind your table or in view of the customers is not encouraged.
- All displays must have a holiday theme. The artisan is required to have red table coverings along with Holiday lights and decorations. We do have some red cloths available for you, please ask! Art does not need to be holiday themed under any circumstances. Any art juried in is for sale.
- Electricity is available in some areas and is limited to 200 watts. The artisan is responsible for their extension cord, and tape to cover wires if need be.
- All stored inventory and crates must be kept out of view.
- Artisans may not break down their display or leave until the end of the show. Artisans are responsible for setup, removal and trash clean up. Trash areas easily accessible.
Collectible Original Promotional Give-Aways:
Each artisan must supply a minimum of three (3) small handcrafted items per event. We are creating ‘Give Away’ promotions for each event in our marketing. All artists must have their items tagged with their names and contact info eg business cards. Your items can be small works or promotional items you’ve made. Coupons are only acceptable when included with your items. UAM must have these items in order for you to set up. Pleases have them to hand when you sign in to set up. This promotion we hold will bring many people in and more to your booth! This is a requirement, any questions please contact email@example.com
Thank you. See you at the markets! Apply now here